Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Your Mom's New Negro Boyfriend

Your mom divorced your dad a few years ago, and since then she's been looking for someone who makes her "feel alive."

The problem was that she was dating only white guys.

Once she started to realize how much attention she got from black guys, her world got better in every way. She kept her black boy love quiet for awhile, but now that she's dating Tyrone, she said "Fuck it."

Tyrone's a nice guy, even if he is unemployed. He's always loved white women (4 kids to 3 different white girls) and since he never uses a condom, there's a good chance you'll have a brother or sister real soon.


13 comments:

  1. Nice picture! Carol Vorderman is one lady I really would like to see get stretched wide by a nigger .....better still a whole gang of niggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has some nice big titties for bbc to titty fuck!! Hope she gets pregnant with his black baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my ex is now been fucked by a bbc , it horny to think she is as well. I hope he makes her moan as he fucks and impregnates her cunt , she deservrs it

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice love to be black bred to Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. breed my white wife please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to breed your arse you sick pathetic cunt.

      Delete
    2. My mom made me go to my prom with her boyfriend's cousin who took me to a motel after. A lot of his friends met us there and we drank a lot. Two black girls took off my prom dress and fingered my pussy until I got very aroused. Then three black boys fucked me all night. That was five years ago and I won't even bother with white men now. I want to be a slut for black cock.

      Delete
  6. She's got still a fertile womb to breed black lol

    BLACK POWER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom's gettin fucked by the dead nigger from Homeland?!? Please don't destroy the fantasy by using professional actors in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope he raped her melons then fucked her cunt raw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hoped her not only raped those huge mellons and fucked her snowflake cunt raw, but also bent her over his chair and plit her tight arse with his cock. I could imagine her waddling around as a result of a very well fucked cunt and arse......mmmmm..perfect

    ReplyDelete
  10. The thought of Carol Vordeman on her back opening her cunt to his bbc is so horny I hope her spunks deep in her cunt and breeds her, she deserves to be black bred

    ReplyDelete