Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Fucked Into Complete Submission

Niggers Rule



6 comments:

  1. how can I turn my gf into a black cock slut? borednbtown37@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want the same thing for my wife....luvitdeep2002@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Serving like all white whores should do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Beyond all reasonable comprehension ... she will serve him ... [etc.]"
    Comprehension of her actions actually becomes quite clear when a phrenological chart of her head is examined. An area equal to about 90% of her scull is devoted to serving him .. supporting him .. submitting to him, etc. The remaining 10% is devoted to other functions of the brain. So, serving her master is more natural to her than, say, time, self-esteem, and inhibition -- especially inhibition -- :^).

    -- bbc turbine

    PS Hey jockboy, what are you blogging for "black friday"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love serving black men

    ReplyDelete
  5. its what every white female need to do
    yahoo: white.dad63

    ReplyDelete