Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Monday, January 27, 2014

A Loving Father

You're lucky to have a dad who loves you so much.

He's not only ok with you dating black boys and bringing them over to the house, he's even willing to hold your hand when a nigger fucks you. Says so much about how your dad cares for you.

He's even nice to the nigger who's fucking you, yelling things like "Fuck her harder!" and "Fill her white pussy with that hot black seed!"


5 comments:

  1. No daughters but willing to do the same for my wife as all white guys should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give anything to hold my princesses hand whilst she is having her first orgasm on a BBC. I hope I am lucky enough to one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy to imagine dad as cheerleader -- knock her up, knock her up, ....

    -- bbc turbine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hold my daughters hand as she gets her young cunt fucked and stretched with black cock and her belly filled with his cum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a dad i would love seeing my daughter take fer first black cock and telling him to fuck her like i slut i rased her to be she look so pretty on her hands an knees like a little white slut dog getting breed

    ReplyDelete