Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Slut Brandy

Brandy calls herself a slut -- not a whore -- because she gives it away for free. She's married to a whiteboi, but she's fucked over 5000 niggers and has 4 bastard kids....and has no idea who knocked her up.

The most black dick she's done at once? 30 in an adult theater. She'll fuck any nigger, any time, any place, and she also loves being choked out. Check out the chok marks on her neck in the pic where she gets smacked during a gangbang.





3 comments:

  1. She is the perfect white girl .. A great role model and mentor for young white girls everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That big black guy on his back in the first picture reminds me of a black guy down the street that keeps flirting with my teenage daughter. She giggles and blushes when he flirts with her. I don't think they have yet but I may just have to send her over to his house to see if he needs her to help him with anything this summer. Hopefully it will get something started between them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like REALLY big men like the ones in the first picture. They make me feel real good when they are on top of me.

    ReplyDelete