Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Your Dumbass Dad

So Tyrell comes to your house to pick you up, and what does your dumbass daddy have to say?

He's upset because Tyrell's pants are hanging off his black ass and misses the whole point that you're going out with a nigger. Daddy can't even see that you're dressed like a slut because he's wrapped up in his "these fucking lazy niggers are worthless" mode.

In the meantime, Tyrell doesn't give a fuck -- and completely ignores your lameass daddy.


5 comments:

  1. Tyrell would be welcome in my house to pick my daughter up and she would be dressed in a similar outfit that I had bought for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt many of the black guys that did my daughter thought of me as a lame ass white daddy and I cant blame them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if he came to my house to pick up my daughter I would make sure she was wearing something way more slutter then that because I know he would only be there too fuck my slut daughter and use her for a cumdump and make daddy proud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats all this page?? black supremacism?? I have 4 little daughters and watching this kind of captios its very disturbing. Are u mad or something? idiots..

    ReplyDelete