Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Your Mama's New Boyfriend

When your parents divorced, no one knew why. Now that your mom is out with her nigger boyfriend, everyone knows.

He makes sure he puts his black hands all over her in public so that white people, including racists, know that he's not only with her but fucking her brains out. Not that she minds -- look at that smile on her face. Bitch is happy. And why wouldn't she be? She's fucking a nigger.

You might love your daddy, but he can't compete with this.


9 comments:

  1. That reminds me of the vacation I took my wife on a few years back. We both thought it would be fun to invite one of her black studs to come with us. Not one picture from the vacation has me in it, just the two of them and most of the pictures he had his hands all over her body. I sleep on the couch in our room and let the two of them have the bed, paid for everything like meals and drinks, and I watched him bang her over and over again, like a good white boy husband. Best vacation ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She may love her daddy, but she's lovin' the big black cock more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom will be pregnant with a black baby very soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Daddy's baby girl will be taking over the BBC, or should I say Mamas BBC will be taking over the Baby Girl!!!

      Delete
  4. Cougar puts out for hot young Nigger
    (could his cock be any bigger?).
    Her body's biological clock
    is going tick tock, tick tock.
    But, that virile Nigger seed
    will satisfy her need to breed.

    -- bbc turbine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wife has just come back from 2 weeks in barbados, she went with a girl friend not me. She is very quiet about what went on , but found some pics on her phone like that one above. I think she was well fucked by BBC on her holiday , just hope she took precautions before she left as I have had a vasectomy and she is 42 . Secretly I hope she was not prepared , and was well fucked and took all the seed they gave her . The thought of her belly swelling from a BBC seed shot up her white cunt is very horny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just what I hope for for my wife...

    ReplyDelete
  7. And daughter Frank?

    ReplyDelete