Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Typical

If your mother has a black bf, there's no way a fine teen daughter is going to escape untouched.

First come the looks, then come the touches, then come the ass grabs. Mom doesn't notice because she's getting all the black dick she wants and needs. It's never enough for a nigger bf, though -- especially if her teen daughter is fucking fine.

Does she look like she said no?


13 comments:

  1. Anyone had anything like this happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Does she look like she said no?"

    Sure, "NO, don't fuck my mother; I want your baby, fuck me!"

    -- bbc turbine

    ReplyDelete
  3. its his right to use every female in the family any way he want

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stretch that sweet, young white pussy. It will help soothe his anger from past repressions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it happened to me. My moms live in black boyfriend came into my room one night and raped me. He took what he wanted, in the beginning I hated it but by the second time I staryed to craved bbc. Now both my mom and I are pregnant by him.I love to have him or his friends fuck me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How older are you or were you when this happened and howmany of his friends have had you?

      Delete
    2. There is so much truth in the saying 'once blacked never go back'
      I now know four women who were raped the first time but now crave black. Black men raping white girls is almost a public service.

      Delete
    3. Yes please do tell us.

      Delete
    4. I was raped by black men my very first time having sex and have only had black men since I never been with a white guy

      Delete