Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Destroying a White Bitch

Throw a mattress on the floor, invite some niggers over, and that's what you end up with -- your fat ass white bitch wife fucked into oblivion.

She's destroyed, and it's time for the last of 6 niggers to seed her sloppy cunt. It's great that you notonly invited them into your home, but encouraged them to fuck your wife -- and then to fuck her even harder. In fact, your encouragement gave those niggers the license to go wild on her.

After all, she is a black cock whore.


8 comments:

  1. Don't hesitate, throw your home open to big, strong, powerful niggas and watch them fuck your wife and daughters. It is a truly awe inspiring experience to see white pussy destroyed by magnificent BBCs.
    Watch and learn why white bitches are so eager to go black time and again even if they resist the first time.
    Black men own white cunts, open your home and invite them to help themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black men can come to my house and help themself to my wife....

      Delete
  2. Would love to have 6 or more niggas go wild on my wife...fuck her into oblivion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frank,
      Then make it happen.
      I've haven't yet managed to get my wife and daughters black gangbanged but the girls are being whored round the local black community. I think the record so far is four men in one night. I'm proud they are serving the cause of black domination of white cunts.
      My wife has a regular bull and I'm hoping he'll get her pregnant soon.


      Just imagine your wife fucked to exhaustion and running with hot black cum from every hole. Go for it Frank.

      Delete
    2. Believe I am trying...she does not see her place as a black cockwhore and I have not met the guys that are bold enough to make her their whore regardless...

      Delete
    3. Definitely trying to make it happen! Just looking for enough thug niggas to take her...

      Delete
  3. I would love my wife to become a black cock slut but she says she don't like black guys. How can I make it happen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Find some willing to make her their slut anyway!

      Delete