Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blowbang Set

I would PAY to be on the set of an Interracial Blowbang set -- getting to watch a dozen fucking niggers destroy some white slut with all they've got.

Just love it when niggers get together and act like the niggers they are -- loud, thuggish, nasty, irreverent, arrogant, foul-mouthed, selfish....and again, LOUD. Just everything that so many white people hate about them.

This white bitch set herelf up for the hottest fucks she'll ever get, and these niggers don't give a fuck if she survives it. Yeah, I'd pay to see it.


3 comments:

  1. That is the kind of group of niggas I need for my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once did 12 guys at a bachelor party. I was sore but I made sure they all had a real good time!

    ReplyDelete