Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sorry Daddy

She might be sorry, but I'm not. Because only a nigger can put that look on her face and make her the fucking slut she was meant to be.

She's fucking beautiful and so goddamn sexy, and niggers DESERVE white girls like this. The world's a better place when niggers get the pussy they need -- and knock up these bitches, too.

What a fucking gorgeous Nigger Lover. Fuck her, bruh. Fuck her hard.


6 comments:

  1. This is what I picture my daughter saying as I walk in on her and her black bf

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do "downward spiral" and "fucking black men" wind up in the same sentence when describing a gorgeous white woman whose obvious destiny is to pleasure black men and whose true path in life is to be repeatedly black bred. "Sorry daddy ...!???? Who the fuck is going to believe that; is there a white woman in the world who wouldn't want to be banged by that hot homey? The only possibly explanation for "sorry daddy" is that daddy only gets off when she is pulling a Nigger train.

    -- bbc turbine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah she is saying sorry to her real daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black guy she is fucking is her step father!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Sorry daddy... I just don't care what you think is the right way for me to live my life. I chose better than Mom. I chose to be with Black Men and not wimpy racist white boys. Deal with it!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could handle my princess dropping out of college and becoming a slut for nigger cock, fucking them in front of me. I just don't want my princess on drugs. BBC and the orgasms they give my daughter should be the only drug she needs.

    ReplyDelete