Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Joe's Daughter

Joe caught his daughter with a black boy in his own house.

Neither one saw Joe. The crazy thing is that Joe didn't stop them from doing what they wanted to do. Instead he took this picture of them and watched.

Just  another white dad who must have had dreams of his daughter getting blacked. Luckier than most, of course -- not all dads get to see the nigger slam is big black dick in their little girls cunts and leave a hot load of black jizz behind.


5 comments:

  1. Joe is one lucky SOB. I would love to be lucky enough to see my princess like that one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe and I have a lot in common

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree me and joe have a lot in common also

    ReplyDelete
  4. to walk in and catch my dautr like this I would have to jerk it lol

    ReplyDelete