Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Show Him

This pic was sent to me by one of my nigger friends. It's not his dick, but he said this photo represents how he feels about white girls and what they do for black boys.

He loves it that she's such a pretty thing -- believing niggers should get the best white girls whether they lookk sweet or slutty -- and that she's on her knees worshiping him. He said that alone would make a nigga's dick hard even before she put her mouth on his BBC.

He said "She got the look of a hoe for dat nigga dick and she showin respect for it, plus she gonna swallow all that seed down her fuckin throat."

I asked the nigger if I could use the pic in my blog. He said "Fuck yeah. Spread the word bout these white bitches."


1 comment:

  1. As a REAL white faggot, I always swallow the black cum

    ReplyDelete