Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Helping Hubby

A nigger can facefuck a married white bitch much easier if her husband keeps her hair out of the way.

You know he's also offering her encouragement, and letting the nigger know he can fuck her face as hard as he wants, and that he expects her to be fed  a huge load of black seed.

Will he kiss his wife on the mouth after the nigger blows down her throat?


5 comments:

  1. this is the future of white marriage. And yes, the white boy will kiss her on the mouth after She swallows the Black Man's load. it is an honor to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you done it? What's it taste like?

      Delete
  2. Exactly like my white marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife's bull Darren has had my wide and both my teenage daughters. The only one he hasn't had so far is me - my wife has arranged that for my birthday I will be dressed a a sissy maid and I will be bred by 4 black men including Darren - I can hardly wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you realize these Niggers would turn you into a fucking faggot?

      Delete