Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Whitebois Lose AGAIN

It's bad enough that whitebois can't compete against ugly or fat niggers.

There's ZERO chance to score some good white pussy like this when you've got fucking niggers like this ready to tap dat ass. Might as well just enjoy the show. These black bulls certainly look like they'd deliver some good and powerful fucks to these girls.

Which nigger do you think has the best chance of breeding them?


4 comments:

  1. I can't see, which one of 'em has da biggest feet... But I guess dat the one with full cap, the one with locks and the bold one will fuck 'em hard. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the one with the cap also. He seems taller and with a bigger build. I usually look at their hands also. Tall and big build black guys with huge hands always have a huge bbc.

      Delete
  2. I would love to be one of those girls. I would love to be a slut for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with what they've said here, the one with the cap; other one can be the one in the red shorts

    ReplyDelete