Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Email Me, All You Niggers And Whites

I get many requests for my email, so here it is:    ranger1rg@comcast.net

I enjoy hearing from anyone who appreciates the power and majesty of a big black dick in a white hole. Doesn't matter if you're a male or female, white or nigger, straight, cuck, or faggot. If you think NIGGAS RULE -- and I do mean NIGGERS -- feel free to write.


6 comments:

  1. I did but you never posted the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man! fellow nigga from asia. I have tonns of pic to show...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent an email and I look forward to reaction...!

    curtsey,
    Carolin-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO MERCY BROS! THE FEMALES BELONG TO THE VICTOR! ENJOY WHAT IS OURS! THE WEAK WHITES WILL DISAPPEAR! ENJOY OUR REVENGE EACH TIME WE PLUNGE OUR SEED INTO A WHITE CERVIX!!!

    BLACK REVENGE! BLACK POWER!!!

    ReplyDelete