Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Ruin Her

This might be a repeat, but it's worth repeating. Just fuck her and ruin this bitch  -- nigger dick only, of course.

She has a bangin' hot body, which is what we want black guys to get. Her legs are spread wide, so we know she wants it, so why shouldn't this Negro fuck her til she splits open? I hope the slut passes out the minute this nigger busts in her cunt.


7 comments:

  1. I would love to watch my wife be fucked like that. Gape and ruin her pussy that she never feels my dick again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell yea id love to get bred and knocked up that way totally worth it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, BLACK masters have destroyed my white ass

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes whore out my girlfriend. We have a deal, if she gets pregnant with a nigger I'd marry her. The bonus is that if she does get preggers, we'll have LOTS of black guys hitting on her when they see a white couple with a mixed baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to be fucked forcefully rough by a BBC. I am a 23 year old white female.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good girl, take all the black cock you can and be proud to.

      Delete