Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Her Fucking Father Hates Niggers

On another thread, a blog fan posted this:

"Niggers ruin father-daughter relationships

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3456962/Woman-shares-father-s-racist-letter-Twitter-threatened-disown-having-black-boyfriend.html   "

You can read the article to see if you agree. I don't. I think Stephanie's racist pig of a father wrecked their relationship because he hates niggers, and he can't stand knowing his daughter is getting the big black dick from Nike every fucking day.

He can't stand it that she gives him attitude (typical of so many white girls who date nigger boys) and "dresses like a street walker."  Why didn't he just call her a hoe or a fucking slut? Stephanie knows how to dress for nigger attention. This beautiful girl knows EXACTLY what she's doing.

I wish there were more pics of htem together, but I think they're busy living their lives and not taking pics. I'd love to see her father's face when  Nike knocks her up.







4 comments:

  1. Although he doesn't use these words, daddy admits he's a racist asshole.

    "He wrote: 'While it may not be anti-biblical [he's a Christian, except when it's inconvenient for him], I know I will never accept it, and I’ll never forgive you. My belief is that interracial relationships are despicable. Vulgar and reprehensible. [Sentence fragment from a fragmented brain.]

    "There’s nothing worse than a half-black, and I’m crushed that my own daughter has entered into such a disgusting relationship.

    "He went on to say that if he chose Nike 'over her family' he never wanted any contact with her again and asked her to change her name as he didn't want to be associated with her."

    "Yes, we had this discussion – sort of – a while back. At that time, I hoped I would eventually take the high road and come to accept an interracial relationship.

    "The truth is that I’m human, and I make choices of my own."

    Well, this is sad, but some good can cum out of it. Stephanie can dig in her heels, and, based partly on spite and partly on her hot desire for the bbc, get Nigger impregnated as soon as possible. Also, getting kicked out of her parents' home opens the possibility of her couch surfing in the abodes of Nike's bbc bros. Since her father says she's dressing like a ho, there's no doubt that this will be a better living arrangement for her. Furthermore, mom might realize that Stephanie is sticking with Nike because his bbc is giving her orgasms 10x as powerful and 10x as long as Stephanie's father's are giving her, causing her to go black, too.

    There could be a silver lining, or two, here folks!

    -- bbc turbine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if he'll take her back in a few years after she becomes a single mom with a few babies running around her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S THE BEST WHEN WE FUCK & KNOCK UP A WHITE PRINCESS, KNOWING THAT WE PUT A RACIST WHITE DAD IN DISPAIR LOL! THAT'S SATISFACTION!!!THAT'S REVENGE, WHEN THE BLACK BREEDING LOL!!!

    BLACK POWER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be so proud if my daughter turns out like this. I hope and pray she does. I will shower her with love and encouragement if she goes black.

    ReplyDelete