Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Kirsten's Back!

Kirsten is back for her first social event of the new school year. She and her nigger bf dressed up, but it's good to see that Kirsten is already dressing like a black cock slut. Her makeup, dress, and fuck me heels are all on point.

I can only imagine how many other girls called her a whore that night, and how many other black boys said they'd love to get at her pussy. Check out the second pic -- you'll see that this smiling nigger is going to take advantage of that east access.



1 comment:

  1. I like the outfit, but it could be improved by a Queen of Spades tat at the top of her cleavage. Then it would say not just, "I'm a slut," but rather, "Nigger, I'm a slut for you."

    -- bbc turbine

    ReplyDelete