Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Will Her Daddy See It?

I mean her real father.  I should feel bad, I guess, but I want her dad to discover this photo by accident -- and realize his daughter is a nigger lover. Seeing this pic would either start him crying or beating off as he thought about his little girl riding some young nigger dick.

She's already been marked as money by this black boy -- $$$$$ -- and she's happy about it, of course. I guarantee you that everyone at her school knows she's into nigs and that she'll fuck and suck a black boy without thinking twice. The future is paved with these sexy young sluts.

Our nigger brought his sag and his swag to his honey, and this is definitely some pussy he's proud to own.



3 comments:

  1. I found this blog while trying to find out how to get my step-daughter interested in dating black guys. Love the pics and comments. Anyone have any ideas on how I can get her interested in blacks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. white dad of girls here, and I know what my reaction would be: anger, disappointment,,, and envy lots of envy for that blk boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopefully he´ll send her at the corner

    ReplyDelete