Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Monday, July 3, 2017

Nigger Kiss Of The Day

Harmoni Kalifornia with some young tatted nigger thug. Deep, passionate kisses.

Bonus #1 below is Harmoni on her knees sucking that big black dick. Bonus #2 shows you that nigger's long stroke.

Bonus #3: Even though I wanted him to creampie this fucking whore, I loved it when he pulled out and busted on her cunt face -- because he knows what a fucking slut she is. Fucking nigger drenches her.






4 comments:

  1. Now that's how a kiss should end!! well for our black masters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and I have been married for 15yrs.. She finally admitted she wanted to try black cock. But she wanted my step brother tried it and loved it/can't get enough of it now. So now my step brother lives with me and my wife and my 14yr old son. Deal is he lives free of charge and he gets to breed her when and where he wants I have to admit to my son that I can't satisfy her and he gets to treat me and my son as his bitches to do everthing he wishes. I said yes quicker than I could think about it. He wants him to be a faggot and me to be humiliated in front of my son and my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Even though I wanted him to creampie this fucking whore,...."

    Yeah, with a cock that long his virile seed is sure to flood her egg(s) and bust in. The facial *IS* kind of a waste.

    -- bbc turbine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about the first load going on her face and in her mouth, the brutha has several more for her fertile white pussy.

    ReplyDelete