Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Are You A White Father?

Are you one of these white dads who thinks of his daughter? Not just hoping she's happy, but hoping she's fulfilled?

Then you just might be one of those white fathers thinking of his little girl getting some big black cock. You never thought you'd go there, did you? The first itme someone mentioned it, you thought it was nasty and perverted. Then you couldn't ignore that you got hard thinking of one of those motherfucking niggers getting with your daughter.

Was she just curious? Or was she on her knees sucking his big black dick? And how long did it take before you imagined some big nigger fucking her tight white pussy?


10 comments:

  1. I can't wait till my little girl is old enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When will that be

      Delete
    2. they old enough when the black men think so

      Delete
    3. My daughter is still yyoung and yea she's got black coys in her class so hopefully soon enough

      Delete
    4. Anon, you need to start pushing it along...

      Delete
  2. Just turn your heand at anything that happens One black boy started in on my two girls and before I knew it he was doing them both at the same time. This boy is already dominating and controls them better than I could. And honestly I couldn't be more proud. he stays the night a lot and often has his buddies stay over. I just do as he tells me and pay for whatever him and his friends want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be thrilled if this were my daughter and hope and pray that one day it will be,

    ReplyDelete
  4. white dad here I would be so proud if that was my daughter their and would post it every ware I could I hoping it will happen very soon after her first bbc she will be hooked like all our daughters should be ty to all black men that use our daughters for what their made for and would love to chat to and black men about her

    ReplyDelete
  5. like a lot of white daughters going black it has changed and they are black in big numbers now nothing we dads can do but support them ,mine went black and she seems to like it black what can I say but support them

    ReplyDelete