Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

New Magazine Covers

The August 2015 mags are looking good! Lots of fine white sluts with their stories about all the niggers who fuck them.

In one mag, a slut is disowned by her father because she fucks nigger boys, but that's balanced in another mag with a story about a dad who fucks his own cocksucking slut of a daughter. I guess it's a small step to perversion once a white dad is drawn to niggers fucking white girls.




3 comments:

  1. I hope my little princess becomes a BBC addict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife is blonde, obviously not a virgin but tight since she has only had whitebois. Wonder how much I could get for her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that the vanilla princesses with golden, blonde hair between their young legs would bring the most money! Imagine the blackest of Africans loving this tender delicacy that is so abundant now!

    ReplyDelete