Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Monday, July 27, 2015

Supprt Black Breeding

If you're a whiteboi, how can you not support the black breeding of white girls?

How can you deny your wife, your sister, your daughter, her friends a big, thick, hard nigger dick like this, fucking them the way another whiteboi never did? You can't.

The whiteboi in this pic knows it, too, and that's why he brough home a prime bull nigger to fuck his wife. Guaranteed she pops out a little black bastard in about 9 months.

Niggers -- superior.


5 comments:

  1. ZERO RESPECT! A BLACK SHAFT & A LITTLE BASTARD 9 MONTHS FURTHER! IT'S NATURE! IT'S MANKIND IMPROVEMENT!

    BLACK POWER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a white boi, i support Black Breeding of white girls. i recognize that Black Men are the Alpha Males so only They deserve pussy. i also realize that the white female should not be denied the experience of being Black Bred.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arthur I agree after we had our two kids one son and one daughter I have not fucked my wife since. My wife's Bull lives next door he has three sons around my daughters age. He uses my wife all the time and his boys own my daughter and I am proud that my wife and daughter are owned by black and that my daughters will never see white cock it's just black men taking steps to breed out the white men.

      Delete
  3. I'm not white, but I totally support BBCs leaving their seed deep inside my wife!!!

    ReplyDelete