Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Nigger Rape

Did she or did she not dress like a fucking slut?

Did she or did she not open the front door?

Did she or did she not lead him on?

If the answer is yes -- and it is -- then what happens is her own damn fault. Moe's a typical nigger, and his time in prison didn't mellow him. In fact, it made him harder and rougher and tougher. The result is that this fucking white whore is getting what she deserves, and so is this nigger.


6 comments:

  1. He can come to my house and fuck the hell out of my bitch. No permission necessary...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who fucking cares if she did anything to deserve it? She's white. That makes her black property.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right. I do dress like a slut, open the door, lead him on, but it doesnt matter. I am white, so Im property, and I get fucked doesnt matter if I want it or not.

      Delete
    2. I am so glad to hear a white girl who understands her role.
      Keep up the good work.

      Delete
  3. Nigga's have the right to do anything they want with white women, and white women love it!! I love seeing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply a form of reparations. Giving up the white, vanilla pussy as a way of apologizing is only the right thing to do. These young, vanilla sluts love being man-handled anyway.

    ReplyDelete