Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Shane Diesel's Whores

This big fucking nigger never gets enough, and for that, we all win. So proud to call this black bull my friend.

Last week was a very good week for me. Two niggers who follow this blog wrote to me by email, and it's always great to hear from niggers since this blog celebrates them. I let them know how much I respect everything they are and do. Once nigger sent me some photos that you'll be seeing soon.

In addition, Shane and I had a 2-hour texting session last Wednesday, the highlight of my week. I love knowing how that alpha nigger's mind works, and he loves sharing his thoughts as well as his bitches. I admit that hearing about his life kept my whiteboi dick hard the entire time, and there's no embarassment in admitting it. Shane Diesel is one amazing fucking nigger.



6 comments:

  1. A dream for every BBC Lover...sexy, hot and horny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shane Diesel. I would be a whore for him. I would love to hear his sexy stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got that right,Jockboy! Shane Diesel is one amazing nigger, and you are one lucky white man to be getting the inside scoop. If I ever got to personally hear any story of Shane's sex life, my average white man's dick would be hard for a week.....and I'm not ashamed of it either. A hard white dick is a show of awe and respect for the Ultimate Black Bull. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the great blog. You and the big cock niggas have kept my white dick hard for years.
    Average white man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Average White Man. I can't tell you how great it is to be friends with Shane, who's the Ultimate Nigger.. He's a fucking amazing man, and an even better nigger.

      Delete