Can't Beat These Motherfuckers

Can't Beat These Motherfuckers
Another Nigger Loving White Bitch

Saturday, August 6, 2016

The Mall At Lunch

Great sighting at the mall yesterday on my lunch hour.

Hit Starbucks and saw a fine, fine, fine white girl with a black boy. He was either high school or a little older, and I'm guessing she's still in high school. They were holding hands, arms around waists, his arm over her shoulder, etc., so they were getting looks from white people -- of course.

The nigger (football jock build wearing a sleeveless tank) gave the sweet white girl (loose top and short shorts) gave her a kiss, and it was so fucking hot my dick was throbbing in my suit pants. It was the kind of kiss that tells you that they're definitely fucking....as I hoped anyway.

At one point, I caught the gaze of the nigger, so I gave him a thumbs up. He was startled for a moment, not expecting some white guy to approve of his getting himself a hot white girl. That's when I decided to go for it and get nasty. It just felt like the right time.

I looked that nigger boy right in the eye and mouthed the words "Fuck her." The smile I got back made my day.


2 comments:

  1. Pics of the girl or it did not happen...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just about the most hilarious post I've seen in a long time.

      Delete